ActivePosition: Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Analyze and thrive in an SEO-rich environment.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will be responsible for marketing strategies, business/industry research, SEO, PPC, site/traffic analytics, position tracking, and working with and enhancing our existing clientele relationships.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker who is looking to learn and grow his/her skill sets in a dynamic team environment.
Skill Sets Required:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with an emphasis on customer service
- Understanding & interpretation of the company’s marketing and development processes
- Ability to communicate project goals and tasks to both team members and clients
- Working knowledge of key online marketing functions including SEO, SEM and HTML
- Experience with PPC/Paid Placement advertising using vendor-supplied tools and third-party software
- Experience with third-party web analytics programs
- Bachelor's degree preferred with concentration in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Previous experience in an SEO, SEM, advertising or technology position a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.