ActivePosition: Copywriter / SEO
Put your writing skills to the test in this strategic marketing position.
This position offers a unique opportunity to understand clients’ marketing objectives and strategic goals in order to produce meaningful content that increases optimization. This team member will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies through business/industry/keyword research, SEO, PPC, site/traffic analytics and the development of targeted, creative content for clients that is keyword-rich, actionable and true to their marketing message.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker who is looking to learn and grow his/her skill sets in a dynamic team environment.
Skill Sets Required:
- Ability to develop content for multiple formats including press releases, blog entries, email blasts and online advertising
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with a client focus
- Understanding & interpretation of the company’s marketing and development processes
- Ability to communicate project goals and tasks to both team members and clients
- Desire to expand skills in key online marketing functions including SEO, SEM and social media
- Experience with PPC, online advertising and web analytics a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred with concentration in English, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Previous experience in a marketing / advertising position a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.