Tools and Guides
Don't know where to get started? Check out these resources first:
- PageRank Checker: See how Google thinks your website performs relative to the rest of the web. The higher your rank the stronger your performance (scale of 0 - 10).
- Google Analytics: One of the most (if not the) comprehensive website analytics platforms in existance – for free!
- Overview of the Google Analytics Interface: Have Google Analytics installed but not sure what to do next? Let Google guide you through their interface and learn more about the metrics available to you.
- SEOMoz: Simple SEO management software that comes with a free 30-day trial, including crawl tests, backlink analyses, keyword rank tracking and more. Our favorite tool? The Open Site Explorer.
- Feedly: Free RSS aggregator and browser plugin that collects the best articles from your favorite websites and displays in an easy-to-read "magazine" layout, powered by Google reader and Twitter.
- LinkedIn Today: News feed based on your profile that lets you opt into industries for the most up-to-date information, powered by LinkedIn and Twitter.